We have released an updated version of CredoID. The update is free for all customers, fulfilling warranty conditions.
CredoID v3.4.123 release brings several important improvements to the ACS, namely:
- additional monitoring of HID V200 and V300 input / output interfaces
- setting fingerprint to trigger duress alarm on Suprema devices
- improvements in Visitor management and notification logic
- support for the new Suprema FaceStation2 face recognition device
- numerous performance improvements.
Full change list is available here. Please feel free to download the new version and experience the demo, or use it as a free upgrade, if your project is currently under free update warranty.