New release of CredoID is available, v3.4.451. We further focus on polishing the performance of current version, while working hard on an upcoming big update in summer 2018.
The release update has the following key changes and improvements:
- Suprema device SDK updated to v2.6.1. Newest devices, such as BioLite N2 have been added, additional Wiegand reader connection enabled, and time sync and schedule issues resolved.
- Axis A1001 controller support has undergone updates. Local APB support has been enabled.
- Web UI has undergone fixes and improvements, simple schedule setting now available.
- Monitoring and Occupancy improvements with notifications, photo size optimizations and other fixes.
- More convenient Company selection in Visitors tab, and numerous other performance and stability improvements.
The update is available immediately on in the Downloads section of our website. All eligible users are welcome to download and install the update.