A latest release of CredoID 3.4.577 features new options for OTIS Elevator integration:
- Enabled VIP feature for elevator calling mode. It enables users with corresponding falg to bypass intermediary elevator stops and go directly to designated floor.
- Enabled setting for a delay in repeated elevator cart calling to prevent same user from calling multiple carts at once.
Also, bug fixes were applied:
- Applied a fix for Axis A1001 26bit card reading.
- Added “Title” selection in “Event Reports” filter
- Fixed a bug when parsing 64bit cards hex code was shown incorrect.
- Fixed a graphical glitch in “Doors” where you couldn’t select cameras.
If you own a copy of CredoID, you can request latest version download.