Mercury Security hardware supported by CredoID
- Mercury Security EP1502 – Access Control Platform for controlling 2 to 64 doors.
- Mercury Security EP1501 – Access Control Platform for interfacing a single door opening.
- Mercury Security MR52 – reader interface panel provides robust connectivity to peripheral devices.
- Mercury Security MR51e – interface panel for single door, direct network connectivity.
- Mercury Security MR50 – single card reader interface panel.
- Mercury Security MR16in – a multi-device interface panel.
- Mercury Security MR16out – multi-device interface panel to control high concentrations of outputs.
Why consider using Mercury hardware for your security and access control systems?
Here are a few facts that illustrate key advantages of systems based on Mercury products:
- World’s largest install base without a doubt. Mercury controllers are used and private-labeled by many access control solution providers, such as Lenel, Imron, Keri Systems, Maxxess, RS2, S2 Security and others.
- Proven reliability: Mercury has been manufacturing controllers for more than 20 years.
- The most feature-rich and reliable firmware. Maintaining the largest install base means Mercury controllers are being used by many different customers in many different projects with unique requirements. Even the strangest requirement of your new project is probably already supported by Mercury controllers.
- EP1501 2-reader controller offers great value. Even though originally designed for 2-readers/1-door (entry and exit) control, this controller can be used for 2 separate doors making Mercury quality & features extremely affordable.
- EP1501 controller is a little wonder: using expansion boards it can be turned into a 16-reader master controller, an elevator controller or a wireless lock controller.
- Continuous firmware updates are released on a regular schedule. New features can be added to the system installed many years ago.
- Industry-leading open standard support and innovations. Take OSDP support as an example, which has just been extended to support biometric data, 2 reader chaining and multiple other features on new MR series products for 2018.
- Made in the USA. Despite the fact that globalization greatly reduced the importance of origin, we believe that the USA maintains the leadership in quality and innovation. When purchasing USA-made product one can always expect a well-built and tested product with excellent documentation that will perform flawlessly and be supported for many years.
For your convenience we provide cross reference table between the part numbers of Mercury, Lenel and other security system providers:
|1-door & 2-reader controller||EP1501||LNL-2210||EPC-1||EP1501||NA||eMax-EP1501|
|64-door master controller||EP1502||LNL-2220||SCP-2||EP1502||SSP-D2||eMax-EP1502|
|64-door master controller||EP2500||LNL-3300||SCP-M||EP2500||SSP-EP||eMax-EP2500|
|16-input panel MR16IN||MR16IN||LNL-1100||SI-16||MR16IN||ISC-16||eMax-MR16IN|
|16-output panel MR16OUT||MR16OUT||LNL-1200||SO-16||MR16OUT||OSC-16||eMax-MR16OUT|
|Master controller *||SCP-C||LNL-500||SCP-C||Mini-SCP||SSP-C||–|
|Master controller *||SCP-E||LNL-2000||SCP-E||SCP-E||SSP-E||–|
|Master controller *||SCP-S||LNL-1000||SCP-S||SCP||SSP||–|