- Use limit. Access rights automatically disabled when allowed number of uses is reached;
- Multi-day holidays and automatic rescheduling for next year. Up to 4000 holiday dates;
- Vehicle control. Store vehicle details, track movement, generate reports;
- Manual verification of permissions at PC workstation. In case of a lost card verify user permissions for any door by entering name or employee number;
- IP reader support: enjoy high speed uploads, PoE flexibility, fault tolerance, unlimited expansion, and other benefits of IP-based solutions;
- Effective use of hardware resources. Each controller or reader receives only the segment of data that concerns its operation;
- Fault tolerance. No external failures will impact an individual node, and a failure of any node will not impact the rest of the system;
- Hardware-independent system configuration;
- Anti-passback, hard and soft;
- ID card design and printing (badging);
- Integrated management of biometric data;
- Child security: sends email or SMS alerts to parents every time their child enters or leaves school territory.
Time & attendance:
- Integration with access control: save costs by using the same readers, cards, fingerprints and management software;
- Integration with video: eliminate buddy-punching by capturing snapshots of every work-time related transaction. External IP cameras and built-in reader cameras supported;
- Automatic import of schedules from ERP, HR or accounting systems;
- Automatic import of users from ERP, HR or accounting systems;
- Rotating schedules for companies with 24/7 operations;
- Multi-day absences with standard and custom reasons;
- Department view shows the grid of staff schedules;
- Strict schedules, no tolerance for deviations;
- Regulated hourly breaks;
- Job codes;
- Overtime authorization;
- MS Excel report format allows manual corrections and further processing;
- Biometric time clocks: all Suprema biometric terminals supported.
- Intuitive display of events: game-like animation adds clarity and understanding. An operator can see as a door opens or reader changes mode of operation. Operator training requirements are reduced and response time is improved;
- Alarm acknowledgement procedures to record detailed history and operator comments of important alarm events. No critical alarms shall be missed;
- Alarm transmission via SMS (mobile phone text messages) and email;
- “Push” technology for real-time alarm delivery and reduced network traffic;
- Graphic maps;
- Video integration: automatic display of video from an alarm location, ability to browse video history, storage of snapshots in security database;
- Audible alarm alerts for operators.
- All popular access control cards supported;
- Authentication modes: Card only, Card & PIN, fingerprint;
- Programmable card removal actions: lock PC automatically, even when stepping away just for a few minutes;
- Emergency access in case of a lost card;
- Physical access control rules applied in logical access;
- PC logon events displayed and integrated into security management system;
- Instant deactivation of a user in physical and logical access control systems;
- Active Directory support.
- Modern & attractively designed interface, geared towards ease-of-use;
- Access levels assigned to a user, not to a card. Issue new cards in a fast and easy manner, without reassigning access levels;
- Operator initiated SMS notifications directly from security management software. Perfect for notifying users about visitors, lost items, car parking problems and other issues;
- Automatic display of photos of users as they pass through selected doors;
- Real-time occupancy information clearly shows location of each user.
Ease of use:
- “FriendlyBits”: automatic card format detection, raw card data & unlimited card format support;
- Support for USB card readers. Fast and error-free data entry for all major ID card technologies;
- Map zoom control using mouse wheel;
- Automatic face detection and photo cropping when capturing user photos via USB camera;
- Drag & drop map editing;
- Quick add feature for issuing new cards: increments card numbers automatically, without the need to retype;
- Custom map icons for each floor plan in order to help operators identify building zones quickly;
- Messenger-style pop-ups next to devices on maps;
- Filter live event list by text contained in user names, door names and message titles;
- Dynamic search in all software windows: search results shall be narrowed automatically;
- Copy function to reduce manual data entry. Ability to copy users, doors, floor plans, time schedules, access levels, card formats and holidays;
- Remote biometric enrolment: capture finger templates via any door reader;
- Restore function: recovers accidently deleted users.
- Support for IP-based video management systems;
- Support for built-in reader cameras;
- Support for IP-based burglar alarm systems;
- Data links to HR, accounting, ERP and other systems;
- Web service API;
- XML data import & export;
- Automatic import & update of users from CSV files or Active Directory;
- Vehicle License Plate Recognition systems. Application of all access control rules to vehicles, including: access levels, activation/expiration dates, use limit, operator confirmation, occupancy limits and others;
- LPR OCR error compensation. Handle optical license plate recognition errors by using flexible matching and wild-card characters;
- Digital scales support: user/vehicle weight as an additional verification factor;
- Programmable triggers: any event (or double/triple identical events) may be used to trigger automatic actions;
- Support for indoor/outdoor LED display boards: show building or parking occupancy data.
Expansion & upgrades:
- Unlimited number of cards, finger templates, PIN’s, vehicle license plates per user;
- Smooth growth. Purchase or upgrades of expensive master controllers or software licenses not required;
- Backwards and forwards compatibility: no need to replace old generation readers/controllers in order to add more controlled points;
- Support for major security hardware manufacturers. Ability to mix hardware of different manufacturers in the same system;
- System partitioning. Divide a system into “Locations” or “Sites” for convenient and secure administration by multiple operators.
- Supervisor approval for new and updated permissions. Permissions assigned by a badging clerk do not become active until approved by a supervisor. Confirmation may be completed by email or via application software;
- High precision access control: each access level has activation/expiration date, time and use limit settings;
- “Ghost user” prevention: automatic suspension of access rights after a period of inactivity, and automatic deletion of inactive users;
- Full-screen mode to eliminate distractions such as computer games and web browsing;
- Hazardous area monitoring. Warning is generated if a user exceeds time limit set for a hazardous area (low oxygen, radioactive, poisonous and other types of environments);
- Host-mode verification: the system shall perform applicable checks, recommend a decision, show video data and wait for an operator’s confirmation.
- Scheduled database backups. No need to configure anything: system makes backups automatically from the first day;
- Regular database maintenance to ensure top-level performance;
- Advance expiration warning. Reduce loss of visitor cards and renew user permissions in a timely manner;
- Report generation based on user-defined templates and schedule.
- Preconfigured reports: system and alarm events, user details, hardware configuration, access permissions, employee time & attendance;
- Adobe PDF and MS Excel formats;
- Emergency reports: last known location of each user, sorted by building zones, and by user groups;
- Eco-friendly printing: fit more data per page and reduce toner and ink costs.
- Multi-lingual interface: English, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew, Farsi (Persian), Finish, Norwegian, Dutch, Azerbaijani, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish and Russian
- Built-in translation tool: add new language in matter of hours.
- Extended regional options including Gregorian and Farsi calendars and ability to configure weekend days.
- Mainstream DB engine: MS SQL 2008/2008R2/2012, 32/64-bit
- Industry standard readers: all Wiegand formats supported.
- HID OPIN API
- Web service API