- Intuitive display of events: game-like animation adds clarity and understanding. An operator can see as a door opens or reader changes mode of operation. Operator training requirements are reduced and response time is improved.
- Alarm acknowledgement: procedures to record detailed history and operator comments of important alarm events. No critical alarms shall be missed.
- Alarm transmission via SMS: (mobile phone text messages) and email.
- “Push” technology: for real-time alarm delivery and reduced network traffic.
- Graphic maps.
- Video integration: automatic display of video from an alarm location, ability to browse video history, storage of snapshots in security database.
- Audible alarm alerts: for operators.
- All popular access control cards supported.
- Authentication modes: Card only, Card & PIN, fingerprint.
- Programmable card removal actions: lock PC automatically, even when stepping away just for a few minutes.
- Emergency access: in case of a lost card.
- Physical access control rules applied in logical access.
- PC logon events: displayed and integrated into security management system.
- Instant deactivation of a user: in physical and logical access control systems.
- Active Directory support.